Individualized Planning (IFSP) Questions
These are the items that agency directors/administrators rated on a scale of 1 (never) to 5(always) for the Individualized Planning area. Scores represent the percentage of agreement between state and expert ratings. Higher percentages reflect higher agreement with the experts.
- A plan is developed that specifies when data should be collected about use of an AT device..
- Low-tech (adaptive) devices are listed on the IFSP.
- The IFSP specifies the individual(s) who will assume responsibility for needed AT devices.
- Devices such as power wheelchairs, augmentative and alternative communication devices and/or computers are listed on the IFSP when recommended for a child.
- EI Professionals on the IFSP team are responsible for setting AT-related outcomes or objectives. (reverse coded)
- Discipline-specific objectives (e.g., SLP objectives) related to AT are generated by EI professionals on an individual basis (e.g., only SLP makes outcomes about communication, etc.). (reverse coded)
- The IFSP specifies the individual(s) responsible for customization or maintenance of devices.