Floating Communication Board
- Foam garden kneeler (one with a cut out handle works best for the pool)
- Communication Board printed out on card stock
- Laminate or Con-Tact paper (Laminate holds up longer)
- Large baggie with zip lock seals (size needs to fit around the communication board)
- 2 sticky back Velcro strips (both hook and loop) cut to width of garden kneeler
Create and laminate communication board. Put in baggie and seal, pushing excess air out so it lays flat. Place the look Velcro on the kneeler and the hook on the backside of the baggie. Make sure the pictures on the communication board are facing up. Attach the baggie to the kneeler.
|C6_Floating Communication Board.pdf||115.66 KB|