Communication Bib or Bolo
- 18” x 20” piece of Velcro sensitive material for bib
- 2” x 56” (or width of material) piece of Velcro sensitive material for bolo
- Several inches of hook style sticky back Velcro for bib and for backs of pictures, symbols or drawings
- Hot glue gun (in case adhesive on Velcro is not sufficient)
- A variety of small pictures, drawings or symbols on pieces of index cards, foam, small counter top samples, poker chips, or tag board
For bib, round off the four corners of the material. Fold material in half vertically. Cut slit approximately 2” into material at upper end of fold. Then cut an oval for the neck opening approximately 5” long and 3 1/2” deep (when unfolded, this will make an opening that is 5” by 7”). Attach 2” of hook Velcro to the wrong side of one side of the neck opening. Use hot glue if needed. For the bolo, there is no construction, just cut a 2” strip the width of the material and put it around your neck. If it is too long to use conveniently, cut it off a little.
|C7_Communication Bib.pdf||113.26 KB|