Action Figure Adaptations
- Party favors/Action figures
- Poker chips
- Shower curtain rings
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
1. Mount each action figure on a poker chip using the hot glue—put a dab of glue on each surface of the figure that contacts the chip. Let set at least 2 minutes.
2. Fasten a curtain ring to the back of each figure (with the figure standing in the upright position on the table top, hold a curtain ring vertically so that it touches both the back of the figure and the table top; note where the ring touches the figure and apply a short strip of glue vertically at that point; hold the ring vertically against the glued strip and the table top for at least 30 seconds).
3. Build up the glued connection in successive applications until it is about 1 1/4 inches long and envelopes the ring with at least 2 applications.
|BA18_Action Figure Adaptations.pdf||108.95 KB|