PVC Pencil Holder
• Two - 1/2 in. PVC Pressure Tee Connectors
• One - 1/2 in. PVC Nipple
• One 1/4 in. x 1 in. thumb screw
(PVC and other materials are available at Home Depot or similar hardware store).
1. Drill a 1/4 inch hole into one of the PVC Tees in the center where all angles meet. (See photo).
2. Assemble the pencil holder by attaching a PVC Tee to each end of the PVC Nipple.
3. Thread the thumb screw into the drilled hole.
4. Place pencil, marker or paint brush into the Tee and tighten with the thumb screw until secure.
|BA10_PVC Pencil Holder.pdf||110.21 KB|