- 2 buttons
- 2 margarine tub lids (The smaller tubs, usually about 3.5" in diameter)
- Needle (Use one of your bigger needles.)
- Put the lids together, top to top and lay them on the table.
- Put one of the buttons in the center of the stacked lids.
- With the needle poke two holes through the button holes into the center of the tub lids.
- Now pick it up the stacked items and place the second button over the holes on the back side. Sew together. You’re done!
You can use coffee can tops too. They are larger and a little sturdier.
|BC5_Card Holder.pdf||109.19 KB|