- Use 5-ply plywood.
- Overall measurements are 36 x 27 inches
- Attach four 2-inch hard rubber casters
- Attach three adjustable straps across the bottom of board, at the two lower corners, to hold the legs, and at the center where the board narrows for the chest, to hold the trunk in position.
http://www.sammonspreston.com/ or 1 800 323 5547). Don't forget pool noodles, blow-up rings, etc. Sometimes a combination of supports (ring seat, pool noodles, neck supports, etc.) can be the answer.Play pools are wonderful for various activities with young children. Kids love to play in water, and it's a great way to cool off! For a child who needs support in sitting upright, try using a bath ring seat in the play pool. If greater support is needed there are a variety of bath and/or waterproof seats available through Sammons Preston (
Large cans or other items in desired shape
Foam from camping supply store
Towels or blanket remnants
Tape or thread
- 5 gallon plastic pail
- Very sharp instrument-kitchen knife, coping saw, or X-acto knife
- Sandpaper—medium and fine
- 14” round pillow