- Party favors/Action figures
- Poker chips
- Shower curtain rings
- Hot glue gun and glue stick
1. Mount each action figure on a poker chip using the hot glue—put a dab of glue on each surface of the figure that contacts the chip. Let set at least 2 minutes.
- Small car or truck (Matchbox or similar)
- Empty one liter clear plastic soda bottle
- Clear plastic tube used to store florescent light bulbs
- Large rubber suction cup (type that is used for car top carriers)
- Hook and loop Velcro (sticky back)
- ½ inch elastic long enough to wrap around child’s hand one time with overlap of 1 inch
Sew a 1 inch piece of hook Velcro to one end of elastic and a one inch piece of loop Velcro to another end. Sew a two inch piece of hook Velcro at the middle of elastic. Stick a piece of loop Velcro onto the toy that the child wishes to play with to allow for grasping.
• Two - 1/2 in. PVC Pressure Tee Connectors
• One - 1/2 in. PVC Nipple
• One 1/4 in. x 1 in. thumb screw
(PVC and other materials are available at Home Depot or similar hardware store).
1. Drill a 1/4 inch hole into one of the PVC Tees in the center where all angles meet. (See photo).
2. Assemble the pencil holder by attaching a PVC Tee to each end of the PVC Nipple.
3. Thread the thumb screw into the drilled hole.